Control your digital assets with the original BitBox, hardware wallet and second factor authenticator.
BitBox01 is an open-source hardware wallet for Bitcoin (BTC) and Litecoin (LTC). It also supports Ethereum (ETH) and ERC-20 tokens over third party apps like myetherwallet.com. It is intended for storing and protecting your private keys.
It enables you to make backups onto the micro SD card.
The BitBox01 is also a FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) compatible authenticator which you can use to secure your accounts on Google, Facebook, Dropbox, GitHub and more.
- Single-purpose microcontroller that connects to a computer as a plug-and-play USB device. No drivers required.
- The minimalist design keeps the code as simple as possible, making audits easier and reducing the number of attack vectors.
- AES-256-CBC encrypted communication over USB that avoids glitching and timing attacks.
- Two-factor authentication option to avoid man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks.
- Erase and reset after 15 failed attempts to mitigate brute force password attacks. If a reset happens by accident, the wallet can be recovered simply by reloading the wallet seed from the micro SD card.
- Capacitive touch button confirmation. Touch briefly to 'reject', and touch longer to 'accept'.
- Embedded LED status indicator.
- Password protected.
What are the unique advantages of BitBox01?
- Offline, anytime backup and recovery with a micro SD card.
- Native software client avoids security risks of browser-based clients.
- Plausible deniability with hidden wallets and backups.
- Portable, extremely durable case filled with epoxy and packed with security.
- Subtle design avoids unwanted attention.
- Smart verification and second-factor authentication mobile app (optional to use).
- Fully open source.
- Swiss ideals - quality, privacy, no backdoors.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty